European Union grants and subsidy programs
The European Union (EU) provides funding for a broad range of projects and programmes covering areas such as:
- regional & urban development
- employment & social inclusion
- agriculture & rural development
- maritime & fisheries policies
- research & innovation
- humanitarian aid.
Auctus Capital offers project management support ranging from business ideas through to the complete implementation of the project. Projects developed by our specialists are always based on thorough analysis of the candidate and industry, a detailed exposition of the project and reasoned calculations.
Auctus Capital has an indivudual approach to each client, and to each client will be selected the most suitable Fund program, including the following activities:
- Development of business plan and financial forcasts
- Preperation and submission of project description and application
- Procurement documentation and coordination
- Final Reportnt to Financing
We are working with:
EXPERIENCE IN FUNDING AND FINANCING OF EU FUNDS
Our team, which has high-profile specialists in its field of practice, has gained extensive and versatile experience working in leading Latvian companies, advising clients on large-scale projects and representing the client's interests in communicating with state institutions.